Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 7, 2012

Paper Tuesday

Paper Tuesday

This week on "Wonderful World of Etsy" I wanted to show you the gorgeous paper tissue fan kits and honeycomb ball kits from Paper Tuesday. I immediately fell in love with the Clarissa white and ivory honeycomb kit and just had to have it!

So I emailed Ian, owner of Paper Tuesday to see if he would ship to the UK.

I had seriously fallen in love with these stylish pretties and started to imagine them hanging in my house in all their dreamy white gorgeousness. To me, they are a perfect mix of colours and sizes and would look great hanging in my house and garden in the Summer to add light and airiness, as well as being absolutely perfect for a snowy white Christmas...

Ian promptly got back to me and kindly let me knew he would ship to the UK and what the cheapest postage cost would be and set up a custom listing for me. Thanks Ian!

I immediately ordered them and I can't wait to start decorating with them.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét