Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 7, 2012

Pink wheelbarrow planter

Flower filled kids pink wheelbarrow
My wheelbarrow from when I was a kid
I was recently given the old wheelbarrow that I had as a kid. Oh, how I loved that wheelbarrow, I used to help my dad collect up the leaves from the lawn with it in the autumn and gathered daisies into it in the summer to make daisy chains with. But after thirty years hidden in the corner of my parents' garage, it needed a little love!


Undercoat of white paint
After giving it a good clean, I painted it with white undercoat exterior paint.


Spraying it with candy pink gloss
Then I sprayed it with Rust-Oleams painters touch Candy Pink gloss spray paint.


Pink kids wheelbarrow
I think my five year old self would have loved it as it is now pretty in pink!


Spray painted empty food tins
Upcycled tin can plant pots

I wanted to fill it with pretty potted plants but couldn't find the right size pots to fill the space. So I up-cycled some tin cans with spray paint and potted them with some pink and purple flowering plants.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét