Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 7, 2012

My beads and sequins organized

All my beads and sequins stored!

I have finally finished sorting all my beads and sequins! I had dozens of plastic bags, pots and tubes filled with sequins and beads and could spend ages rifling through my boxes to find what I was looking for! So, after buying a bunch of small, plastic, stackable pots and some clear drawers from Muji I was well on my way to getting them organized. On a recent trip to Tiger I saw they had some larger stackable pots and at £2 a stack they were considerably cheaper than elsewhere. I bought some and finally all my beads and sequins had a home!

I love how easy it is to find what I am looking for now and because the pots can be attached to each other in any combo, if I get new beads and trims I can re-arrange them in colour order!

Organized beads & sequins
Organizing my beads
Organized beads & sequins
My organized beads & sequins

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét