Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 7, 2012

Dotcomgiftshop

Dotcomgiftshop

Today on shops i love I bring you Dotcomgiftshop, the purveyor of all things by Rex International. I have featured Dotcomgiftshop before and it is my go-to place when I am looking for all kinds of whimsical party supplies, cute kitchen tools or great gifts for friends and family alike.


Dotcomgiftshop
I love the mini milk bottle crate I got from there last year, and I use it time and time again, accessorized with hand designed labels, striped paper straws and ribbon.


Easter milk bottles


Mini milks

Dotcomgiftshop currently have a Summer sale on with 40% to 90% off, which I made the most of and bought some pretty spotty melamine party pizza plates that would work brilliantly for slices of cake in the garden! Originally £1.95, down to 59p each!


Metal hearts
I also bought some metal hearts to hang in my garden, originally £3.95 each, down to 39p!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét