Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 7, 2012

Pretty wooden bunting

Pretty wooden bunting by Torie Jayne

To add some colour and interest to my boring green fence behind my new corner etagere I decided to make some wooden bunting. I bought some wooden triangles from Craft Shapes and using their fab "drilling holes service" - I requested that they drill two small holes at the top of the triangles. I then painted them in a range of pastel shades using Cuprinol Garden Shades to protect the wood from the damaging effect of the weather. You can order 30ml mini tester pots from Cuprinol for £1 each! I made the Lavender and Beach Blue colours paler by mixing with Pale Jasmine. I strung them with bakers twine and attached them to the fence using cup hooks.

Pretty wooden bunting
Tools and materials

My wooden garden bunting
Start by painting the bunting wooden shapes in several coats of paint till you have a solid even colour on all sides. When paint is completely dry, thread bakers twine through the holes and hang!


Pretty bunting hanging on my fence
Pretty outdoor bunting

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét