Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 12, 2012

Achica - A Review

Pinboard

A couple of weeks back I was invited to review Achica.
ACHICA is the members-only luxury lifestyle store offering you up to 70% off leading home, kitchen, garden, children, baby and fashion accessories brands - all year round.

It’s free to join ACHICA and, as a valued member, you can get your hands on luxurious items for your home, garden and lifestyle every day of the week. They run exclusive daily shopping promotions - each lasting up to 72 hours only. As their sales are time limited, you have to be quick to get your hands on the best. ACHICA members also receive advice on seasonal trends, interior design tips and inspirational ideas.

As a member, you receive a choice of either weekly or daily emails at the opening of sales, with sneak previews of what will be on offer. Their promotions start at 6.30am every day, with late-night shopping promotions kicking off at 6.30pm every Thursday.

It was quick and easy to join and I immediately fell in love with the silver framed cork board. I had been looking to make one like that for ages but why make one when Achica sells the perfect one at such a good price!

So I chose to spend my £40 voucher on the Gallery Brighton Large Corkboard in silver £28, RRP £48.

"Combining the beauty and glamour of a traditional frame with the practicality of a cork board, the fantastic Brighton Corkboard is a must have ? perfect for keeping you organised and your home looking glamorous!"

I ordered the corkboard on the 20th November and it had an estimated delivery date of the 14th - 21st Dec, but it arrived early! As soon as it arrived I unwrapped it and got it hung up on my wall in my craft room. Now I have the perfect place to pin all my inspiration! Thanks Achica.

Inspirational pinboard

Christmas inspiration

Framed pin board


Please note that my opinions are my own and I am not paid for these reviews. I was given a free £40 voucher to spend at Achica for the purpose of this review. As always, my opinion is nothing but honest.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét