Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 12, 2012

My Guest room dressing area

My guest bedroom entrance

A couple of weeks back I showed you my designs for our guest room

"Due to the shape of the room I decided that a wardrobe would be too imposing but I still wanted to provide my guests with some hanging space."Why don't I make the little foyer at the top of the stairs a little dressing area!" I found the perfect answer in a white finished solid pine storage unit with four coat hooks and three baskets with cut out handles for easy access to contents. I could hang it from the wall placing a monks bench style laundry bin below, that also conveniently doubles up as a seat. To add colour, comfort and interest I'm going to make a comfy patterned cover cushion for the top of the bench."

Three box storage unit

The Solid Pine and Wood 3 Basket Storage Unit with 4 Coat Hooks from Argos came pre assembled and was super easy to hang on the wall using the fixings at the back. I love how it provides a little storage space and doubles up a shelf to display my printed tins and boxes on.

Hanging space

Love bird cup and saucer

The monks bench style laundry bin came flat packed but I found it quick and easy to assemble. I then measured up the top and had foam cut to size. I made a slip cover using one of the same tea towels I used for my Pom pom trim boudoir cushions and some scrap fabric for the underside.

Monks bench

My guest bedroom


New entrance to guest room

To see all the before and after photos of my Guest bedroom check out my Facebook album, Guest bedroom- A Transformation.


Have a sweet day!


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét