Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 12, 2012

Mini pom pom snowballs

Winter wonderland window

Inspired by my Bringing Christmas outside garland and wreath, I decided to make mini pom poms to hang in my window. I combined them with my glass marbled snowflakes I decorated a couple of years ago and my handmade felt birds from last year. My own winter wonderland, inside and out!
Here's how I made the mini snowballs...

Mini pom pom snowballs Tools and Materials

Mini pom pom snowballs, How-to step by step

Mini pom pom steps 1-4
Start by wrapping the yarn around the prongs of the fork, (I wrapped my yarn around thirty times)and then cut the end of your yarn.

Mini pom poms steps 5-8
Cut a length of yarn 15cm, and thread beneth your yarn wraps between 2nd and 3rd fork prong. Pass the other end of this length of yarn between prongs over the top of the yarn bundle. Pull both ends and tie into a tight knot. Slip yarn bundle off the end of your fork. snip through all the loops of yarn

Mini pom pom steps 9-12
Roll pompom between palms to ‘fluff’and make round. Trim any uneven ends. With an embroidery needle threaded with bakers twine thread pom poms on to twine.


Snowflakes & pom pom snowballs

Felt birds and snowflakes

Paper christmas tree

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét