Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 12, 2012

My Little Dane Lamp

Little Dane lamp from Loaf

I was in the process of designing my Guest room when I won the Loaf twitter competition!
Loaf is the new name for The Sleep Room that was started at the end of 2008 with one simple aim: to take the hassle and expense out of buying a bed. After great success they naturally branched out and started making things for other rooms in the house. So after deciding that there original name no longer fit with them selling selling sofas and kitchen tables as well as beds they became Loaf.

My prize was a beautiful grey lamp called "Little Dane".
"Based on a beautiful pair of vintage lamps we bought in Copenhagen. Handmade for us in a very special pottery company in Stoke-on-Trent. Looks wicked in both modern and more traditional interiors."
I was so delighted as I loved the look of the "Little Dane" and thought it would be perfect in my new guest room to provide lighting at the desk. When it arrived I instantly was smitten and adored everything about it including the vintage looking lovely woven twisted lead.

Little Dane lamp

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét