Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 12, 2012

Bringing Christmas outside...

Front door

A few weeks ago I went to the Achica Christmas Grotto blogger breakfast for a morning of making garlands, wreaths, Christmas cards and tree decorations. The event was held at the stylish Haymarket Hotel and the brands that took part were Konesar, Festive and Five Dollar Shake. I had such a lovely morning and met some fabulous crafty bloggers. I also had a great chat with the lovely folk from Festve about Christmas decorations and am planning on visiting there tinsel factory in Wales in the New Year, which of course I will share with you here...

Festive provided the wreaths and garlands and an abundance of glittery flowers, feathered birds and shiny berries to decorate them with.
I chose to decorate a wreath that I adorned with silver, gold and white glittery sprigs of flowers and fauna. The lovely peeps at Festive also sent me home with a garland and a box of glittery sprigs to decorate it with. So today I hung my wreath from my front door using a pretty polka dot ribbon and hung the garland from my picket fence with the same pretty ribbon. Once I had the wreath on the fence, I decorated it with the silver, gold and white glittery sprigs of flowers and fauna from Festive to match my wreath. I love how it all looks and it inspired me to spend the afternoon making snowball pom poms to hang in the window!

Wreath hung on door

Christmas outside

Garland hung on my picket fence

Gold flowers

Silver flowers

A big thanks to Maxine at Achica for arranging such a great event and to all the lovely brands for there generosity.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét