Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 12, 2012

My Guest room Stationery

Guest room table


One of my favourite top tips for designing a guest room was...
"Think about what you'd expect to find in a 5 star hotel"

Stationery!

For the pen & pencil pot I upcycled a tin can with some pretty patterned paper from Rie Elise Larsen. Tutorial here: Pretty pen pots. To jot down directions or notes I have provided a "love is in the air" paper pad I bought from TKMaxx and filled my bunny jars with washi tape, paperclips, eraser and packaging string. I couldn't find a mouse mat I liked so I designed one to match. For some Hotel chic I bought some paper and envelopes from Paperchase and hung them on the wall using a Command mini clip and one of my pretty bulldog clips. Now my guests have all the stationery they need to feel comfortable!

Pretty guest room stationery


Guest room mouse mat


Guest room letter writing

Guest room Stationery

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét