Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 12, 2012

Snowflake felt stocking

Snowflake stocking

I finished my second felt stocking, and it is now hanging on my staircase. I made it in exactly the same way as my Winter bird embellished stocking but this time I went for a mint coloured felt and decorated it with white felt snowflake table scatters from Papechase. See Winter bird embellished stocking for the full tutorial.

Snowflakes and sequins

I then decided that my hand made stockings needed handmade candy! So whipped up some pretty chocolate snowflake lollipops that I packaged in lace printed bags...

Pink chocolate snowflake lollipop

Mint chocolate snowflake lollipop

Packaged snowflake lollipops

For chocolate lollipop tutorial check out my Easter chocolate lollipops



Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét