Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 12, 2012

Guest Bedroom mirror

Spray painted mirror

I wanted to provide my guests with a mirror so when Dad was having a clear out and offered me a hexagonal wooden mirror. I immediately said "yes please!, is it ok if I spray it?" "It is yours now, you do what you want with it!" So after covering the glass in masking tape, I spray painted it in Montana gold spray paint in Crocus. I love it, and think it is a perfect match to all the geo prints I have used in my guest room!
here's how...


Spray painted Mirror Tools and Materials

Spray painted Mirror, How-to step by step

Mirror ready to be spray painted

Mirror during spray painting
Simply mask off the glass, so it doesn't get covered in spray paint. Following the instructions on the spray paint, carefully spray the wooden mirror until you have an even coat of paint and the original colour of the mirror is no longer visible. Leave to dry.

Tips- I prefer to do several light coats so the paint does not drip and I get an even coat.


Hexagonal mirror

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét