Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 12, 2012

My Guest Bedroom- Dressing table

Dressing table

Several weeks back I showed you my designs for our guest room

"I also wanted to provide my guests with a table that could be used for a laptop and some storage drawers so I chose the Scandinavia dressing table that matches the Scandinavia bed. I have bought a bright coloured Tolix chair to use at the table so my guests could use the dressing table stool as a luggage rack! "


The Scandinavia dressing table from Argos came flat packed and was easy to put together, but took some time as there are 8 drawers and a stool. As it was out of stock in white I ordered the pine version which I have painted white. I love how sturdy it is and how it matches the rest of the furniture. I changed the knobs to ceramic ones from Bombay Duck - more on that later!

I think you are gorgeous

Stool

Desk top


To see all the before and after photos of my Guest bedroom check out my Facebook album, Guest bedroom- A Transformation.


Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét